Our high-profile corporate client in professional services is seeking a Marketing Manager, with a focus on 3 key practice areas, to join their team.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for strategic marketing development and market execution for the practice areas and will work directly with leadership to grow the brand and revenue through their market development.
- Develop the overall market positioning, brand narrative and differentiated value proposition for the practice areas
- Create and implement a strategic annual marketing plan including execution for all local markets
- Define measurable ROI objectives, track, analyze and report on results
- Identify, review and deliver against standard content, submissions and credentials across sectors and markets
- Create and manage a program to build the profiles of the company team members, nationally and locally
- Identify and deliver 4 to 6 market development initiatives annually
- Develop and deliver against community investment plans in order to maximize investment
- Ensure all plans are integrated and leverage each one’s focus and objectives cohesively
- Coordinate on-site logistics for all events
- Have an in-depth understanding and analysis of the competitive landscape
- Relevant degree in business, marketing, communications or a related field
- 7+ years experience in B2B marketing, communications, and/or business development, preferably in the professional services industry
- Knowledge of market positioning, campaign development and execution, marketing technology and digital marketing
- Experience framing and collaboratively solving complex problems through creative problem-solving in a team-based environment
- Ability to work in and manage cross-functional teams to deliver demonstratable business value
- Past experience managing substantial projects with large teams, either from project inception to implementation or involving significant performance demonstrating collaboration, critical thinking and project management skills
- Experience leading and being a trusted advisor
- Active listening to understand opportunities and challenges
- Proactive and collaborative attitude with true understanding of the agility needed to capitalize on the changing market conditions
- Proven expertise in connecting marketing strategy and outcomes to revenue and market share gain
- Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
This is a hybrid work environment.