Our Client is looking for a Product Designer to join their growing Digital Product team. Reporting to Sr. Digital Product Manager, User Experience, this individual will work closely with the Head of Design as the client works on reimagining a digitally enabled, user-centric experience.
- Design the post-acquisition customer journey experience for the website ensuring it is manifested in the delivery of a new web experience.
- Collaborate with product owner and other product management team members, along with stakeholders and SMEs to understand challenges and define the experience.
- Collaborate in a team to ideate, design, prototype, and test your solution in an agile work scheme.
- Collaborate and coordinate with external design contractors and agencies.
- Create documentation that provides clarity and support for your ongoing work, and ensure that the solution is implemented to design specifications.
- 5 + years of experience in designing modern and responsive web experiences in a team environment.
- Diploma in Design or other relevant field
- Proven visual design skills with interaction design, and UI design to orchestrate them into a great user experience.
- Advocate for the importance of designs through user experience.
- Experienced in the product design process, and sensibility to balance with form and function
- Experience with industry design tools such as Figma, Zeplin, and Adobe CC.
Please include a portfolio with 3-5 of your best & most relevant work and include one case study..