View all jobs
Digital Content LeadToronto, ON
Digital Content Lead
Our Client in the public relations industry is looking for a strategic thinking Digital Content Lead experienced in digital and content marketing.
- Lead & develop digital marketing programs, digital content creation & strategically use paid search.
- Write and edit content in different styles to support strategic goals, engagement for varying clients.
- Understand digital analytics tools & campaign performance to identify opportunities optimize campaign performance.
- Stay connected with global colleagues & keep updated with digital trends.
- Help build the agency’s digital offering including further development of digital offerings, identifying new business opportunities, and selling digital capabilities to existing clients
- Provide exceptional client service, execution of client programs, and project management oversight
- 5+ years working in content and communications, agency experience preferred
- A degree or certification in digital marketing, content marketing, or communications preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated understanding & experience with social media, digital strategies, & tools
- Passion for storytelling through the written word
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and strong project management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Teams)