View all jobs
Director of MarketingToronto, ON
Our client in tech industry is looking for an experienced marketer, who can work in a fast paced, B2B software. The Director of Marketing will be responsible for:
- Design, build and execute a demand generation and product marketing strategy in the first three months to consistently deliver lead generation.
- Tap into the company’s loyal client base to systematically develop an ongoing referral and customer advocacy platform with a minimum of 30%+ lead attribution.
- Work as an individual contributor for the first six months, closely with the CEO and CRO, towards building a Marketing team into 2023.
- Develop a full customer lifecycle marketing strategy in Hubspot.
- Develop new engagement initiatives for the market and prospective customers.
- 7+ years of demand generation and marketing experience in a B2B Saas
- Experience and understanding of how to leverage and optimize content
- Hands on experience using Hubspot and other similar technologies
- Demonstrable understanding of strategic planning and product marketing
- Customer-centric, curious and a problem-solver at heart
- Ability to learn new software and adapt to new technology quickly
- Communication, emotional intelligence, and professionalism
- Experience working across teams in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in real estate and/or property management an asset but not required